Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Winter Sports

 Hello Bloggers



Winter sport starts Friday. Winter sport will be fun. We are going to do soccer and try to win the game. I am excited for winter sport. I am most excited to win the game of soccer on Friday. We have 12 teams in yaldhurst model school soccer teams bye blogging and from Hendrik.


Picture: 



Question: Do you like soccer? you play soccer and what kind sport at your school do you like soccer because I like soccer and basketball.

bye From Hendrik

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Hendrik, my name is Alex and I go to Grey Main School. I have got a football tournament coming up. I'm really excited to represent my school while playing football. Does your school have a tournament to play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hendrik,my name is George and I am from Grey Main, I don't mind playing soccer but it is not my favourite rugby is my favourite. it's a great post and I actually have a soccer tournament that i'm in very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Kaden and I go to Grey Main School. I like playing soccer in my free time but I never got into a team. My favourite sport is badminton and I play it every week.
    If I had to chose between soccer or badminton I would have to choose badminton.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post