Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 2 Archery

 Hi Bloggers



Welcome to my 2nd camp blog. Today I'm going to tell you about archery. It was a fun activity because I got to use a bow and arrow and try and hit a target. I did hit the target but it bounced off. I was feeling happy and nervous at the same time. Take a look at my DLO. 



This is a photo of my camp group when we were at the Archery activity. 

Have you ever been to the Waipara Adventure Centre? Have you ever tried Archery?


2 comments:

  1. Hello their Hendrik ,

    I'm Liletina a year 8 student at Panmure Bridge School working in Learning Space two.

    This blog-post has showen what you did at camp? what is archrey? and what you learned ,liked about doing archrey while on your camp trip at Waipara Adventure Centre. For your question * Have you ever tried Archery? yes I have at Kokako Lodge Camp Centre while on Camp with my class.I also felt nervous and happy at the same time , as I was scared I might hurt myself and happy that I could try and hit the target. I think next time try and add a learning intention just to help us readers understand what your blog-post is about and how we can understand your learning from Archery other then that you've done a great job with your blogpost.

    What did you find hard while doing Archery? Why?


    Keep up the great work Hendrik ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hendrik, I'm a year 8 student from Grey Main School. I really like this blog post about your camp. Archery looks like fun. We just went on camp and I liked mountain biking the best.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post