Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

School Pool 2021!

Hello bloggers. For the last two weeks we have had swimsafe instructors come to our school pool to teach us about how to swim and dolphin dive, do different strokes, and how to get in the water safely. We used life jackets, boats and pyjamas.

Here are some photos - 




I have learnt how to dolphin dive.

I felt happy each lesson.

Next time I am excited to do more with the boat.

The things I will remember the most about this year's swim safe lessons are swimming through the river and the whirlpool.

Do you have a school pool?

Do you like swimming? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hendrik,
    What was your favorite part about the whole entire thing? Mine was when we jumped in the pool. It was really hard to swim but we got there. We had to make a whirlpool. Was that your favourite part too? That is my second one.if it is not that's ok.

    from kane

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post